Complete solution for compliance
Hardware, software and services
Wherever you sit in the supply chain process, compliance with the Tobacco Products Directive is mandatory to continue trading within the tobacco industry. Working with our partners including Zebra, we are able to offer companies a complete solution which meets the requirements for compliance including:
Hardware & Accessories
Rugged mobile computers, capable of reading the 2D unique identifier (e.g. dot code) and their accessories (cradles, handles, …).
ScanSource offers a unique out-of-the-box solution with our ISV partner that enables to partners to comply to the Tobacco Product Directive.
This fully Managed Service, that combines TPD compliant Software-as-a-Service together with a choice of certified scanning device, a pay-as-you-go data roaming SIM and a comprehensive service that includes ordering, delivery, support (1st, 2nd, 3rd levels) and maintenance capabilities.
- Proven track-record in over 30 tobacco-related projects
- Scalable and future proof software solution including updates, upgrades and support
- Compatible with TPD requirements for all stakeholders on 2D dot-code enabled devices
- Lowest cost of ownership for 1 to n users through SaaS-model and cloud-technology
- As stand-alone solution or (later on) integrated with your software through standard Webservice API’s
- Recognized and supported by leading industrial identification equipment manufacturers
Read the TPD guide to find out more about the solution requirements
Services & Training
In addition to hardware and software components outlined above, ScanSource is able to offer a range of value added services to ensure the solution is ready to use straight out of the box. We can also provide training for users, as well as warranty and repair services to keep solutions up and running 24/7.
Not sure what you need to do to ensure compliance in time for the deadline? Contact one of our experts.